Smart gilding cushion with removable mat and pocket. 30 x 20 cm (work surface 25 x 17 cm), Meritato, PG.
Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the leading qualified specialists for working with leaf and gilding material. Practical and easy to use. It has a long service life and contains a number of advantages that guarantee the quality of the work performed:
- The cushion is made of high-quality natural calfskin suede, the pile structure of which provides a good retention of the leaf material on the surface. The ideal degree of tension eliminates surface deflection during operation.
- This suede has good characteristics of wear resistance due to resistance to cuts and deformation.
- The filling of the pillow creates a good cushioning layer for long and comfortable use.
- The height of the cushion makes it easy to cut the leaf materials without touching the surface of the table with your hand.
- Special design – faceted magnetic sides, designed to stabilize and hold the gilding knife. Thus, at intervals of work and transfers of the cushion, the knife is always clean and on its sidewall.
- The platform has anti-slip supports for stability on various surfaces at cushion angles up to 45 degrees.
- A suede bumper around the base of the cushion eliminates damage to the product during operation.
- The cushion is complete with a perforated natural suede mat for covering the mosaic materials in between jobs, which ensures the careful storage and integrity of the mosaic material.
- Brush pocket.